USP Heparin Sodium manufacture China
1. Heparin combined with the following drugs can increase the risk of bleeding: coumarin and its derivatives, aspirin and non steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesics, dipyridamole, dextran, adrenocortical hormone, adrenocorticotropic hormone, tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, streptokinase, etc.
2. Heparin combined with sodium bicarbonate, sodium lactate and other drugs to correct acidosis can promote the anticoagulant effect of heparin.
3. The mixed injection of heparin and hyaluronidase can not only reduce the pain of intramuscular injection, but also promote the absorption of heparin. However, heparin can inhibit the activity of hyaluronidase, so the two drugs should be combined temporarily, and should not be stored for a long time after mixing.
4. Heparin can interact with insulin receptor to change the binding and action of insulin.
5. It can not be combined with basic drugs.
Note: the above contents are only for introduction, and the use of drugs must be carried out under the guidance of doctors in regular hospitals.
Related tags： USP grade chondroitin supplier USP grade chondroitin supplier manufacture Heparin Calcium